New Partners of CHSC
Who We Are
The New Partners of CHSC is an associate board comprised of dynamic young professionals in the Cleveland area working to help advance the mission and programs of the Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center through both service activities and fundraising events. New Partners are committed to the success of CHSC and are dedicated to promoting awareness of the organization and its mission in the community. Members are able to further their understanding of philanthropy, build upon their professional and leadership skills, and gain board training experience.
President: Melissa Romain, OhioGuidestone
Vice President/Secretary: Paul Porter, Cuyahoga County Division of Senior & Adult Services
Fundraising & Cultivation Chair: Leo Jansen, Expeditors International of Washington
Recruitment Chair: Christina Sanders, NextPlay, LLC
Immediate Past President: Lori Lynn Cartellone, KeyBank
Lauren Andrews, PNC
Trisha Armstrong, The HC Companies
Monica Engelhardt, Clearsulting
Kaila "KC" Johnson, Diversity Center
Brandon Kosek, Guggenheim, Inc.
Brandon Kuczek, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
Jacqueline Lapine Gerling, Metroparks
Sydney Miguelino, Lincoln Electric
Yasmeen Muhammad, KeyBank
Charles “Pat” Pattison, Dominion
Wade Weber, University Hospitals
We Are Always Recruiting New Members!!!
This active group of young working professionals is always looking for new candidates to apply for membership. The ideal candidate has an interest in CHSC’s mission and a desire to learn more about nonprofit work and fundraising. We welcome enthusiastic professionals from all sectors that are interested in further developing their leadership and professional skills.
Membership benefits include:
- Learning how nonprofit organizations function/operate.
- Training and practice that prepares young professionals for future Board of Director membership. *
- Networking opportunities and the chance to meet other like-minded professionals.
- Engaging with a group that is fun and rewarding
- New and exciting leadership experience.
- We meet once a month for an hour and a half. Each member is expected to attend the majority of the meetings.
- Each member actively assists with the planning and implementation of our annual fundraising event, Cleveland Big Wheel Relay.
- Membership is one-year renewable terms and there is not a formal give/get policy for our associate board.
For more information, or to join New Partners, please contact our Staff Liaison, Audrey Bucholtz, at 216-325-7574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.